For most, divorce can be one of life’s most daunting and emotionally taxing experiences. Our mission as a Law Firm is rooted in two equally important goals:
1. To deliver successful legal results for our clients
2. To provide compassionate, attentive, and personalized client service throughout each case
High net worth clients may have more complex situations and concerns. We have extensive experience in these situations and will guide you on the steps necessary to preserve your net worth, whether before you get married, in the event of divorce, or even for tax purposes.
We are also members of WealthCouncil, LLC, a renowned network of nationally recognized estate planning attorney members and resources. This network allows us to:
- Stay on the cutting-edge of estate planning law.
- Share best practices and innovative estate planning techniques with a nationwide network.
- Access exclusive, highly sophisticated drafting software for creating documents unique to your situation.
- Provide the highest available level of service, support and protection for you.
After a divorce, you want to ensure that the best interests of your children are protected, as well as your custody and visitation rights. Whether your child custody issues are simple and can be resolved amicably through mediation or are more complex and must be addressed in court, we advocate for you to develop an appropriate solution to protect your custody interests and your family.